您现在的位置:成功创业网 - 商务外语 - 小女子三年积累下的经典俚语(8)

小女子三年积累下的经典俚语(8)


    
    
    
    
     (来源:天涯社区)
    
     (三十九)
    
     1.i have to brush up on my english.
    
     我得温习英文。
    
     2.it‘s better than nothing.
    
     总比什么都没有好。
    
     3.drop me off at the hilton.
    
     载我到希尔顿。
    
     4.think nothing of it.
    
     别挂记它。
    
     5.i‘m not myself today.
    
     我今天心神不定。
    
     6.give me a ball park figure.
    
     给我一个大概的数字。
    
     7.may i ask you a question point-blank?
    
     我可以坦白问你一个问题吗?
    
     8.i hope you saved room for dessert.
    
     我希望你留了点肚子吃甜点。
    
     9.the kitchen sink is clogged up.
    
     厨房的水槽阻塞了。
    
     10.he‘s tied up.
    
     他走不开。
    
     (四十)
    
     1.does it ring a bell?
    
     它熟吗?
    
     2.are you going to paris for good?
    
     你们要去巴黎永久居住吗?
    
     3.for the time being.
    
     暂时的。
    
     4.i‘d like to have telephone service.
    
     我想要装电话。
    
     5.could you speak up,please?
    
     能不能请你说话大声点?
    
     6.i enjoyed your company.
    
     我喜欢有你作伴。
    
     7.god bless you!
    
     愿老天保佑你。
    
     8.we have three holidays in a row.
    
     我们连放三天假。
    
     9.after you ,please!
    
     你先走,请。
    
     10.don‘t beat around the bush.
    
     别拐弯抹角。
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
     (四十一)
    
     1.push five,please.
    
     请按五楼。
    
     2.math is beyond me.
    
     我对数学无能为力。
    
     3.i have to watch my weight.
    
     我必须注意我的体重。
    
     4.where was i?
    
     我讲到哪儿了?
    
     5.i‘m working on it.
    
     我正在努力。
    
     6.i can‘t come up with it.
    
     我做不到。
    
     7.i‘ll keep my eye open.
    
     我会多留意。
    
     8.could you page mr.stone,please?
    
     请广播找石头先生好吗?
    
     9.it isn‘t much.
    
     那是微不足道的。
    
     10.i‘m feeling under the weather.
    
     我觉得不舒服。
    
     (四十二)
    
     1.don‘t get me wrong.
    
     别误会我。
    
     2.how late are you open?
    
     你们营业到几点?
    
     3.a fifty-fifty chance.
    
     五成的机会。
    
     4.she stood me up.
    
     她让我白等了。
    
     5.what‘s this regarding?
    
     请问这是关于哪一方面?
    
     6.may i see your boarding pass,please?
    
     我可以看看你的登机证吗?
    
     7.you have to pay in advance.
    
     你必须预先负钱。
    
     8.stick around.
    
     在附近逗留。
    
     9.i like the soaps.
    
     我喜欢连续剧。
    
     10.i‘m an average player.
    
     我打得普通。
    
     (四十三)
    
     1.it‘ll come to me.
    
     我会想起来的。
    
     2.you name it.
    
     你说出来。
    
     3.i‘ll play it by ear.
    
     随兴之所致吧。
    
     4.you should take advantage of it.
    
     你应该好好利用这个机会。
    
     5.let‘s talk over coffee.
    
     我们边和咖啡边聊。
    
     6.your guess is as good as mine.
    
     你猜的和我一样。
    
     7.i‘m easy to please.
    
     我很容易取悦。
    
     8.would you like a refill?
    
     你要不要再加满?
    
     9.as far as i‘m concerned.
    
     就我而言。
    
     10.he‘s behind the times.
    
     他落伍了。
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
     (四十四)
    
     1.do you take cream in your coffee?
    
     你咖啡要加奶水吗?
    
     2.i‘m pressed for time.
    
     我的时间紧迫。
    
     3.you took the words right out of my mouth.
    
     你说的和我要说的一样。
    
     4.i‘m up to my ears in work.
    
     我的工作繁重。
    
     5.where can i have this gift wrapped?
    
     我到哪儿去包装这礼物?
    
     6.i‘d like to have this prescription filled.
    
     我要照这药房配药。
    
     7.just to be on the safe side.
    
     为了安全起见。
    
     8.do you have a single room available?
    
     你们有空的单人房吗?
    
     9.how often do you work out?
    
     你多久做一次运动?
    
     10.i hope i didn‘t offend you.
    
     希望我没使你生气。
    
     (四十五)
    
     1.she‘s a chocoholic.
    
     她是个嗜食巧克力的人。
    
     2.to give him a pep talk!
    
     给他打打气儿。
    
     3.saturn has several moons.
    
     土星有好几个卫星环绕它运转。
    
     4.a bargain is a bargain.
    
     达成的协议不可撕毁。
    
     5.oh you‘re so slim!
    
     你真是太苗条了。
    
     6.he‘s getting a little bit plump.
    
     他有一点胖~。
    
     7.her parents spent great efforts to groom her for a violinist.
    
     她的父母花了很大精力来培养她成为一名小提琴演奏家。
    
     8.he hooted with laughter.
    
     他大笑了起来。
    
     9.she kept a straight face.
    
     她忍住没有笑。
    
     10.this guy he was in my face.
    
     他想从我这得到点什么。
    
    
    
    
    
    



商务外语 - 成功创业网

成功创业网·商务外语 © 2006 - 2011 版权所有