您现在的位置:成功创业网 - 商务外语 - 最最实用电话英语(下)

最最实用电话英语(下)


    
    
    
    
     外国人喜欢在节日、逢年过节时,于亲朋好友间写卡片或打电话道贺,表达心意。(中国人也应该学习一下,尤其是对你的外国朋友和外国客户,要特别注意哦!)
    
     当然了好事也可能发生在咱们自己身上,当接到恭贺电话时,你可以说:
    
     1. thank you for saying so.谢谢你这么说。
    
     2. thank you but i have a lot to learn yet.谢谢你,但我还有很多要学习的地方。
    
     3. its very nice of you to say so.谢谢你这么说。
    
     4. thank you. you flatter me.谢谢你,你过奖了。
    
     5. thank you, im just very lucky.谢谢你,我只是比较幸运而已。
    
     道谢
    
     接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一。
    
     1. thank you for the present. its just what i wanted.
    
     2. thank you so much for the homemade cake.
    
     3. i dont know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.
    
     4. i received your gift. thank you for the lovely bracelet.
    
     翻译:
    
     1. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。
    
     2. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。
    
     3. 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。
    
     4. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。
    
     当在回答他人的致谢时,可以说下面的句子,都有 别客气 的意思:
    
     1. youre welcome.别客气。
    
     2. not at all.这没什么。
    
     3. its my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
    
     4. dont mention it.别放在心上。
    
     5. thats all right.这没什么。
    
     6.no trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
    
     7.im gload you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。
    
     听不清楚
    
     1. sorry, i didnt catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
    
     2. sorry, i didnt understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
    
     3. sorry, i didnt get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
    
     4. i cant hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
    
     5. i can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
    
     6. im having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
    
     7. we have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
    
     8. i cant catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
    
     发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
    
     1. pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
    
     2. excuse me? 请再说一遍?
    
     上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
    
     3. i beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
    
     4. could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
    
     5. would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?
    
     请对方说慢点的说法:
    
     1. would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
    
     2. could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?
    
     (speak up 大声说=speak out)
    
     3. would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
    
     4. would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
    
     5. please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
    
     6. would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?二,工作活用篇
    
     帮忙转分机
    
     1. may i have extension two-one-one?
    
     2. can i have extension two-one-one, please?
    
     3. may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?
    
     4. extension two-one-one, please.
    
     5. please connect me with extension two-one-one.
    
     6. could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
    
     翻译:
    
     ***通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。
    
     1. 能帮我转分机211?
    
     2. 能帮我转分机211吗?
    
     3. 我可以找211分机的大卫吗?
    
     4. 请转211。
    
     5. 请帮我转分机211。
    
     6. 请帮我接人事部好吗?
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
     找的人不在
    
     可以留言吗?
    
     1. may/can i leave a message?
    
     2. is it possible to leave a message?
    
     请他回电给我
    
     1. would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我?
    
     2. could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我?
    
     3. could you just tell him david called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话?
    
     4. could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电?
    
     5. please tell him to call carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。
    
     请问他何时回来
    
     1. when will he be back? 他何时回来?
    
     2. when do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来?
    
     3. is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?
    
     4. do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?
    
     我会再来电
    
     1. ill try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
    
     2. ill call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
    
     3. ill call back later.我稍候再打过来。
    
     4. please tell him i called and ill call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。
    
     要如何联络他
    
     1. how can i get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?
    
     2. could you tell me where i can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗?
    
     3. whats the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
    
     4. could i call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗?
    
     请传真/email给我
    
     1. would you please send me the data by e-mail?
    
     2. could you fax the data to my office?
    
     3. would you send the data by fax?
    
     4. could you post the data to me?
    
     翻译
    
     以下内容只有回复后才可以浏览
    
     1. 你能用电子邮件将资料传送给我吗?
    
     2. 你能把资料传真到我办公室吗?
    
     3. 你能传真那份资料吗?
    
     4. 你能将资料寄给我吗?
    
     告知公司名并自我介绍
    
     1. franklin company personnel department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
    
     2. good morning franklin company, may i help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
    
     3. personnel department. this is carol/carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。
    
     *办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司的名字。
    
     请问找那位
    
     who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?
    
     他在忙线中
    
     1. her line is busy at the moment. can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以帮你吗?
    
     2. hes on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
    
     3. hes talking a long-distance call now, what can i do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
    
     4. sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。
    
     请你稍等一下
    
     1. could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
    
     2. hell be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
    
     3. can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
    
     4. just a moment. he is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他马上来接电话。
    
     5. hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
    
     6. could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗?
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
     让你久等了
    
     1. im sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
    
     2. im sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
    
     ***有时候真的让人久等时,说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式"to have kept you~"
    
     3. sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。
    
     现在不方便接电话
    
     1. she has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
    
     2. he is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
    
     3. im sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
    
     4. im sorry, but i was just on my way out. can i get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。
    
     这里没有这个人
    
     1. im sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 对不起,这里没有人叫那个名字
    
     2. we dont have any smith working here. 没有史密斯在这边工作。
    
     3. this is not franklin company.这里不是富兰克林公司。
    
     要找的人不在的理由
    
     1. he is not in right now. 他现在不在。
    
     2. no one answers in mr. scotts office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。
    
     3. hes here but hes not at his dest right now. 他有来上班,不过现在不在座位上。
    
     4. he hasnt come to the office yet. 他还没到办公室。
    
     5. im sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他刚才外出了。
    
     ***解析***
    
     1.表达不在的理由中,"上厕所"这句是绝对不能说的。
    
     2.表达在或不在时,也可以用比较简单的: hes in (out). / he is not in his office. / hes out of office.
    
     休假中
    
     1. he is off today. 他今天休假。
    
     2. hes on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
    
     3. he is on vacation until next wednesday. 他休假到下周三。
    
     回家了
    
     1. he has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
    
     2. hes already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
    
     3. he has gone home. 他回家了。
    
     生病请假
    
     1. hes absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以没来。
    
     2. hes on sick leave taday. 她今天请病假。
    
     3. shes on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。
    
     出差
    
     1. hes in new york on business. 他在纽约出差。
    
     2. he left for new york on business until july 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。
    
     3. he is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
    
     我将转达你的留言
    
     1. ill give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。
    
     要找的人已调职
    
     1. im sorry. mr. scott was transferred to our branch office.
    
     对不起,史考特先生已经转调到分公司。
    
     2. mr.smith took over his job. ill connect you. one moment, please.
    
     史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一会儿,我帮你转接。
    
     要找的人已离职
    
     1. he left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。
    
     2. he is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。
    
     传真少页了
    
     1. some of the pages of your fax are missing. 你的传真少了几页。
    
     2. we didnt receive the third page of your fax. 我没有收到你的传真的第三页。
    
     3. we dinnt receive your fax, would you please send it again? 我们没有收到你的传真,能请你再传一次吗?
    
     4. your fax isnt readable.传真看不清楚。
    
     5. your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.你的传真字太小很难看清楚。
    
     约时间见面
    
     1. would it be possible to see mr. scott sometime this week?请问这星期能否跟史考特先生见个面?
    
     2. id like to meet you the day after tomorrow. 我想在后天拜访你。
    
     3. id like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你谈谈新产品。
    
     4. id like to make an appointment with mr. scott. 我想要跟史考特先生约个时间见面。
    
     **在外国事事都要先行预约,小到人家家里拜访,大到见公司老板都是要先预约的。直接或临时求见,除非很紧急,否则是很不礼貌的。**
    
     变更约会日期
    
     1. id like to cancel my appointment with mr. scott. 我想取消和史考特先生的约会。
    
     2. something urgent has come up. could i postpone our appointment.发生了一些急事。我俩的约会能不能延期?
    
     3. may i ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?可以要求你将会面时间延到后天吗?
    
    
    
    
    
    



商务外语 - 成功创业网

成功创业网·商务外语 © 2006 - 2011 版权所有